Your alternative practitioners
with a focus on orthopedic problems
for your concerns
Massages Berlin – Prevention is better than cure.
Are you looking for fascial therapy or massages in Berlin?
We should get to know each other. For many years I have been working with fascial therapy, upright posture and massages in Berlin. My concern is to help you to feel well and healthy in your body. I see my work as a useful supplement to conventional medicine. Especially with the often long waiting times in the doctor’s offices and the 5-minute medicine, the personal conversation and individual treatment is not enough.
My treatments are a synthesis of proven naturopathic techniques, among others influenced by medical massage, fascial therapy, chiropractic, ear acupuncture, cupping and much more. A profound understanding of anatomy and physiological processes are just as important as a good intuition.
My patients in Berlin include not only those who suffer from pain and tension, but also athletes, entertainers, dancers and yoga teachers who stay in top form through my treatments.
I know that a better body awareness and posture can also lead to a better handling of stress in professional as well as private everyday life.
It is my goal that my treatments offer the essential ease, relief and after-effect. So you can face the daily challenges of the urban jungle.
For me it is important that you feel welcome and that each treatment gets its appropriate space and time. I plan enough time for your treatments so that you can enjoy a unique wellbeing experience.
- You do not need a test for medical treatments in my studio under current Corona regulations.
- For your safety and mine, I am vaccinated.
- If you have symptoms of a cold, please cancel the appointment in time or contact me.
- I am offering appointments again on 08.10.22.
Focus in my practice
I often treat:
- Lumbargia, Neuralgia, Sciatica.
- Diffuse back pain
- Shoulder-arm syndrome
- Fascia pain
- Non-pathological leg length differences, pelvic obliquity
- Epicondylitis (golf or tennis elbow)
- >Hip and knee problems
- Headaches, migraines
- Vertigo, tinnitus
- Respiratory disorders, chest pain
- Menopausal symptoms
- Vegetative dysfunction of internal organs, e.g. the gastrointestinal tract
- Support with a planned weight reduction
- Allergy treatment
- Psychosomatic complaints